Never thought this would ever happen.

Geena

Staff member
Well.... It`s been six years that I have been a team pilot for GAUI USA. I have been all over the country to attend flying events with Them and I have had a blast being a part of such a wonderful company. But as of last night, I am no longer with GAUI.

I resigned l from my position as team manager and team pilot, to pursue other opportunities. At 10PM last night, I signed a contract with Miniature Aircraft, and I will be flying for them for the foreseeable future. My helicopter fleet will consist of two Whiplash 730Es (one for 3D, and one dedicated to F3C) and of course a Whiplash 90 Nitro V2.

GAUI is doing well, and is NOT going anywhere. So don`t worry about that. I did not have any fallings out with GAUI, I left on good terms. I just felt I was in need of a change, and MA made me an offer I would have been foolish to refuse.

I had been thinking about leaving GAUI for quite a while, and this was the motivation I needed to make the change.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:star:Congratulation Geena. That's awesome and I wish you the best. MA will enjoy having a pilot of your caliber.

Heliman450

A career based upon flying helicopters sounds like a dream come true, long may it continue regardless of which maker's team it might be. Good luck!

murankar

Staff member
Congratulations on new beginnings. Just a few questions does Gaui still support the original X3 and is MA making smaller models like a 380?

Asking for a friend! Lmao

Geena

Staff member
Congratulations on new beginnings. Just a few questions does Gaui still support the original X3 and is MA making smaller models like a 380?

Asking for a friend! Lmao
Thank you. Gaui does still support the original X3, and you can get parts from anythingheli.com Miniature Aircraft does not make anything smaller than the Fury 67 and the Furion 6. Both of which are 600 size, with the Furion 6 being electric, and the Fury 57 being nitro. Years ago, when Miniature Aircraft were made in the U.S... they did have a Furion 450. But the kits are discontinued, although parts support is still available for all of the older models.

Tony

Staff member
Congrats Geena. I had replied earlier (like days ago lol), and I guess I never hit post reply. My apologies. Can't wait to see the new beasts in the air, especially the F3C!

Geena

Staff member
Congrats Geena. I had replied earlier (like days ago lol), and I guess I never hit post reply. My apologies. Can't wait to see the new beasts in the air, especially the F3C!
Thanks Tony. I only have the Whiplash nitro at the moment. I`m waiting on them to send the Whiplash 730E (which will be my F3C helicopter) and my Fury 57, along with all the repair parts. I have about 60 flights on the nitro so far, but I`m still being very gentle with it, because I don`t have any parts yet. I don`t remember if I posted any flight videos here or not. I`ll check and see, and if I didn`t, I post one. :)

Top Bottom