450 Need Your Thoughts And Advice.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well. Last week I learned a very good friend and fellow RC helicopter pilot died of Covid-19. His name is John Wilson of Scotch Plains, New Jersey. He was only 58 years old and in good health. In my early days of learning how to fly helicopters, I came across his web site on You Tube. It's call: Automatic Universe , he has 66 on helicopters alone. I was a late bloomer in the hobby (65 years young) then and now 72. I was so motivated by John's videos in learning how to fly, we began emailing/phone calls all the time. Along with you guys I found myself in the joy of RC helicopters.
Talking with his girlfriend of many years, she whole hearty supported his love of the hobby. The problem is what to do with his fleet of birds. John was big into 600-800 size Align helicopters with both Vario and Funky fuselages. The electronics and mechanics he used were just as impressive. If you have the time please check out his web site to get a better picture of his birds. Since his girlfriend isn't a hobbyist, she kind of lost on what to do. I don't want her to be taken advantage of and due to this pandemic, can't get up there to help. If you have any ideas on what she can do, they would be most appreciated and helpful.

Best regards,

Jim

Admiral

Hi James, If you want people to see the items available I suggest you put a link to his website in your message, John Wilson & Automatic Universe are both very common on the Web and on You Tube.

Top Bottom