Quad Need some help with setup of FS-CT6B Transmitter and my QUADCOPTER

gbakakos

I'm using OpenPilot to setup my 250 Quad. I have a FS-CT6B. I go through the setup and I'm able to configure everything just fine except for Flight Mode. I flip the swith rapidly like it asks me to do but it never see's it. so I never can finish the setup. Stuck at that spot.

Any ideas what it is. I looked it up and it talks about ch5 not being set to use flight mode. I have no idea how to set ch5 to that.

Any help would be appreciated.

I assume I need to finish the transmitter setup in Openpilot befor I can use the Quad at all.

Thanks

Lee

On the receiver you have 6 cables plugged in.
There is one that should be plugged into the AUX channel, I think on your RX its CH6, or 5.
You need to go into the software and assign the switch on your radio, with the channel on the RX.
Once thats done, you should see the slider move in the software, when you flick the switch.
Now go back into the GCS and redo it.
Good luck

gbakakos

Thank you. I did that and got past that problem.

I appreciate the help.

On the receiver you have 6 cables plugged in.
There is one that should be plugged into the AUX channel, I think on your RX its CH6, or 5.
You need to go into the software and assign the switch on your radio, with the channel on the RX.
Once thats done, you should see the slider move in the software, when you flick the switch.
Now go back into the GCS and redo it.
Good luck

Top Bottom