Need Help Updating Google Chrome

Derek

I'm trying to get the programming for the Naze32 on my laptop. However, when I go to the page to download the programming, I'm told that the programming is not compatible with my version of Google Chrome. It says that I need version 38 or better. I don't even know what version of Chrome I'm using.

Can anyone help with this?

Tony

Staff member
Click on the 3 bars (or you may have a gear icon) in the top right corner of the page. Should be right under the close button. In there, there should be a link that says "About Google Chrome". That will tell you your version. On mine (version 40), I have an update button in that menu. If not, then just go to chrome.google.com and download chrome again. It should update when you install it.

Derek

Ok....that was the most progress that I've gotten so far. It shows that I am using version 35. It also says that "Updates are disabled by the administrator"

how can I get around this?

Derek

Ok Tony...once again, you are the man! That video was awesome and it worked. No longer is it version 35...I am up to 41. That being the case, getting the Naze32 programming should work now. Thank you for that!!!! :twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

Top Bottom