ESC Need help to program Turnigy Plush 40A Esc

maddy23285

Hi,

I bought Turnigy Plush 40A Speed controller about a month ago from hobbyking.com. But I am not getting any beep during programming this ESC. Please check the following video for detail.

[video=youtube_share;X3sJr_bd0IM]http://youtu.be/X3sJr_bd0IM[/video]

Need help to troubleshoot this problem.

Sorry for my bad english.

:help:

Tony

Staff member
In order to program the ESC, you will need to connect a motor to it. The ESC doesn't actually make any noise, it's the motor that you hear.

maddy23285

Hi Tony, Yes exactly the motor makes beep. I am getting this problem only with Turnigy Plush 40A other speed controller works fine with same setup. Please check the video in post for detail.

Thanks.

Tony

Staff member
lol, sorry about that. I'm at work and couldn't watch the video. I have looked at it and see that it's connected up. And that is a weird issue. I know you are supposed to turn on the Tx, raise the throttle all the way up then plug in the ESC. After two seconds, it should emit two beeps. Wait another 5 seconds, adn it should emit more beeps. Why it's not doing that, I have no idea. Might have gotten a bad one. But before you send it back or anything, I would get the programming card for it just to rule that out.

maddy23285

After creating RMA on hobbyking.com with link of this video and after few minutes of online chatting with hobbyking support team, I got the replacement for this faulty Speed Controller.

Good customer support. :)

But the problem is, I have to wait for another 25 days to get this speed controller. :(

Tony

Staff member
Sucks about the delay but at least they are not blowing you off like they have a lot of other people. Hope you get it soon.

Top Bottom