Motors Need help to ID this motor

I am having trouble identifying this aircraft, glow plug, motor. I know that it is a 61 size motor made in Taiwan. On one side is a silhouette of a swept wing plane inside an elliptical O. Below that is the letters GP. I have searched the internet but have been unable to ID the manufacturer. I attach a photo of the motor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 1B 001.jpg

murankar

Staff member
I am not seeing the image. I see the text for the image (1B 001.jpg)

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the image was too big. I am new to this forum and have not learned how to post pictured as of yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the image was too big. I am new to this forum and have not learned how to post pictured as of yet.

RandyDSok

I'm not sure if you can edit the filename now that it is uploaded... but if you re-upload a pic, don't use any spaces or any other special characters in the filename

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
nope nothing again. are you using the insert image button in the tool bar for the text field?

- - - Updated - - -

nope nothing again. are you using the insert image button in the tool bar for the text field?

RandyDSok

Test pic upload to verify that forum is working properly in this area...

View attachment 3961

- - - Updated - - -

My test upload went without a hitch... I even used a pic with a filename containing a space just to push my luck. Posted using Google Chrome from my Windows 8 system at home.

1B001.jpg
asset.php
Trying to post pic again

Edited by Tony to fix code break.

1B001.jpg

OMG. Thank you Lee. You have been a big help. I was worried that I had gotten an off brand motor that I could not get any info on. Thunder Tiger may not be the best motor out there but at least it is a popular brand. I want to also thank all the other gents who helped me so I could post the picture. Happy flying everyone.

Top Bottom