Micro Need Help Please

john60

I have a new align trex 150 dfc it has no movement with the electronics. The MRS and the DSMX light up as ready 2 green lights on the MRS and solid orange light on satellite battery is fully charged I'm using a spektrum DX8 first generation. I'm at a loss could someone please help thanks

Tony

Staff member
Solid orange light on the satellite receiver means it is being supplied with power and has a bind to the Tx. So this is looking like an issue with the MRS or the ESC. My vote is the ESC. Try lowering your throttle sub trim (sub trim, not trim! Don't touch the little adjusters on the face of the Tx, use the Sub Trim menu in the Tx). My guess is that it is not seeing a low throttle signal which will keep the helicopter from initializing. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

john60

Solid orange light on the satellite receiver means it is being supplied with power and has a bind to the Tx. So this is looking like an issue with the MRS or the ESC. My vote is the ESC. Try lowering your throttle sub trim (sub trim, not trim! Don't touch the little adjusters on the face of the Tx, use the Sub Trim menu in the Tx). My guess is that it is not seeing a low throttle signal which will keep the helicopter from initializing. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Thank you I will try

john60

Still the same

Tony

Staff member
If I knew that, I would suspect we would have solved this issue by now. But from what I"m reading, and without having it here with me, it may be a bad board which were pretty common on these helicopters. If you have everything as stated in the manual, then it should be working. If you are wiggling wires and things are working intermittently then there is a loose connection somewhere that only you can find.

john60

Thx I do appreciate the help but 1 more question if I buy a new flybarless system and the esc will I have to set up end points and stuff like that or will it be a plug and play

Tony

Staff member
If this is a new helicopter, I would contact them to have a new one sent out as an RMA. No sense in spending more money on a model when it is brand new. But, you will have to completely set the helicopter up if you change anything on it if you go that route.

Top Bottom