450 need help on trex 450 dfc 3gx system

bc3159

I just finished building a trex 450 dfc with 3gx...Upon spool up..it starts to lift up but then tilts foward...sometimes it tilts to the right and then foward...I did 90 degress on all the servo arms..leveled the swashplate by checking it with a swashplate leveler while raising and lowering the throttle..also got necessary 8 degress on the pitch and the 12 and 12 on the positive and negative..Please help..I have been trying this over and over for over a month..ready to throw it in round bin. Thank for any help.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Before the flight did you check the correction direction of the heli. Tilt heli right , swash goes left and vice versa

And then check that for elevator too.

This your first build or first fbl build .. Or have you been flying for a while ?

Also I moved this post to the right section. That section is just for your intros names what who when where's :) . This way other people know where to look for posts if they have issues with theirs :)

Welcome to the site !

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

I just finished building a trex 450 dfc with 3gx...Upon spool up..it starts to lift up but then tilts foward...sometimes it tilts to the right and then foward...I did 90 degress on all the servo arms..leveled the swashplate by checking it with a swashplate leveler while raising and lowering the throttle..also got necessary 8 degress on the pitch and the 12 and 12 on the positive and negative..Please help..I have been trying this over and over for over a month..ready to throw it in round bin. Thank for any help.

Hi, Welcome to the forum, as Gaba said is this your first RC Heli build? I have just completed mine and have had similar issues to you. I might be able to help. All the guys on here have helped me immensley. I levelled mine(Thought i had) and when i put a digital guage on the main rotor, one side was 2.3 degrees out and the other was 1.8.

Look in the 450 section for my thread, i have pics and video. Just let me know and i will see if i can help,like i said i am new to this and it is my first heli. Cheers Graham

bc3159

Sorry for putting this thread in the wrong place...The answer to your question in I have been flying for over a year and had know problems in the past..The last build I did was a trex 450 pro dfc using the beast X and one sattilite. I had no probles with that build...But Having all sorts of problems with this one.. Checked everything I can think of...even redoing the build three times..tried different servos ( align ds415m and Hitec digital 5065m with align ds520m as the tail servos). Checked for level swash...and check for direction of heli...but as soon as I try to lift..the heli tilts forward and then I just go thru blades like crazy..It used to spin in circles till I fixed the tail rotor problem ...but now I have the tilt problem..hope you can help thanks..sorry again for putting this thread in the wrong place.

Top Bottom