1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Trucks Need Help Identifying 2 Rc Trucks

Discussion in 'Cars, Trucks, Boats' started by Iguion, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Iguion

Iguion New Member

Not sure how to link them directly with my phone sorry kept giving an error

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

More pictures are definitely going to be needed as is more info that you know about the truck so far. We are good, but we need some more clues to help out. Below is a video on how to do a lot of things on this forum. It was created for another site, but it is exactly the same. And yes, putting in images is included with the video.

3. Iguion

Iguion New Member

ok a little history on them i think they are fairly old. i think the smaller one may be a stampede or rustler the bigger one i have no idea i cant find any markings or anything on them and neither came with a shell. if there is specific info you guys need just ask away or picture requests ask.

as for the uploading problem i think there is a size limit on picture uploads my camera for some reason takes pictures that are like 3mbs+

4. Tony

The smaller one does look like either a rustler or a stamped by traxxas. That large one I have no idea.

5. Iguion

Iguion New Member

any way to identify what the other one is? the smaller ones tires are trash. neither of which runs but i'd like to get one running if i can
    any tips on finding out what exactly i need for that would be great

6. Tony

The only thing you can do is hit up google images and start searching for that truck. It takes a very long time, but with only 1 image to work off of that has a very high ISO because of low light makes it quite difficult. But, they are both 1/10th scale. I'm almost sure about that.