Trucks Need Help Identifying 2 Rc Trucks

Tony

Staff member
More pictures are definitely going to be needed as is more info that you know about the truck so far. We are good, but we need some more clues to help out. Below is a video on how to do a lot of things on this forum. It was created for another site, but it is exactly the same. And yes, putting in images is included with the video.

Iguion

ok a little history on them i think they are fairly old. i think the smaller one may be a stampede or rustler the bigger one i have no idea i cant find any markings or anything on them and neither came with a shell. if there is specific info you guys need just ask away or picture requests ask.

as for the uploading problem i think there is a size limit on picture uploads my camera for some reason takes pictures that are like 3mbs+

Tony

Staff member
The smaller one does look like either a rustler or a stamped by traxxas. That large one I have no idea.

Iguion

any way to identify what the other one is? the smaller ones tires are trash. neither of which runs but i'd like to get one running if i can
any tips on finding out what exactly i need for that would be great

Tony

Staff member
The only thing you can do is hit up google images and start searching for that truck. It takes a very long time, but with only 1 image to work off of that has a very high ISO because of low light makes it quite difficult. But, they are both 1/10th scale. I'm almost sure about that.

Top Bottom