General need help from a dx7 user

Sparse

Okay so Im at the part now were i need help setting up the gyro function in the dx7 to stop tail wags. Please if you do not use a dx7 please don't post. I am under the impression you can do this with the dx7 basically 3 different ways. and because of this I am very confused. please give me a step by step on how to do this in the radio. ( set up ) so i can get the wag out of my helicopter, Thanks in advance. and happy holidays. I am using the 3gx on this helicopter.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I don't have the DX7, but we are going to need more information. Are you running a separate Rx, or just satellites off the 3GX?

Sparse

I am running a sat. so I know the gyro has to run off aux, however am i adjusting the gain on the gyro menu or the travel adjust. also what happens when you flip the aux switch on the tx? and what is a good base to start at ? man I am lost with this, I really am. certain things i know and other I am not so sure about.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Actually, with running a satellite, your gyro gain channel will be Aux2 (ch7). Aux1 should be your pitch servo on the left side of the swash.

Sparse

yes it is on aux 2, before i did that i was able to toggle between rate and head holding mode using the aux 2 switch, now after setting the gyro up in the tx it seems the switch does nothing. what am i missing.

Top Bottom