Micro Need canopy mounts for my 120S

bigone5500

Wouldn't you know it. These trees hate helicopters. This oak reached out and grabbed my heli and caused damage to the canopy mounts. I had to fly the last battery with it naked...Embarrassing. I hope I won't have to get a new frame just to get the little ball end pins. The two on the front of the heli can be glued but the other two which are just under the swash are removable and I can't glue them. There are no replacements on the blade site. What can be a good alternative?

15017194710732010089614.jpg

murankar

Staff member
That heli is discontinued and parts are going to be hard to come by. Rakon heli has made bling parts in the past. You could check them out and see if they have any.

bigone5500

This one is the least of my worries right now. I smashed my 270 in the ground yesterday. Pretty nasty.

Admiral

Hi Bigone5500, I would be looking at cutting the originals off flush the drilling out the boss and fitting the Blade 130s or 130x canopy mounts complete with CF Rod the mounts are PN BLH3705.

Should work and be cheaper and easier than replacing the frame.

Tony

Staff member
On my micros, I just use small carbon spars cut to length. I did this on the mcpx and also on my 150. Works like a charm. Something like 2mm is the size I use I think. Been a while.

Top Bottom