Flight Controllers Naze32 - won't calibrate magnetometer

Derek

I was finally able to get the Cleanflight to work and recognize my Naze32 board. Quite happy about that. I was even able to calibrate the accelerometer. However, I was not able to calibrate the magnetometer. Here's what's happening...

When you take your cursor and hover over an option that can be selected, the cursor changes from a pointer arror to a pointer finger. When I try to click on "Calibrate Magnetometer", the pointer arrow stays a pointer arrow and does not change to a pointer finger, therefore, I cannot select "Calibrate Magnetometer".

Would anyone have any suggestions on what I should do???

Lee

Are you sure you have the full Naze?
The Acro Naze doesn't have magnetometers.

Slobberdog

going on your pics I have seen Derek yours does not have the Magnetometer or barometer, untitled2.png

- - - Updated - - -

sorry guys edited the picture as I circled the wrong chip, black circle pic is correct

untitled.png

untitled2.png

Last edited:

Derek

You guys are correct! I have the Acro Naze32. When I was following along with the video, from Painless360, I obviously missed the part where he "clearly" states that the Acro version has no magnetometer. Simply put....I was tired and over-thinking things again and I got into a panic, lol.

So...I now understand that my board has no magnetometer and we are moving forward, once again.

Top Bottom