Flight Controllers Naza M Lite

Stambo

Google Naza flyaway before you make a decision. :)

I have witnessed a Naza M flyaway, luckily we found the quad in a bunch of trees nearly 2km away using frsky telemetry.

It was very broken. :)

Slobberdog

Thanks Stambo, yeah I have seen stuff about that but not seen the scope of it, and been troubling me about the failsafe mode as the way I read it I will need to put in a high end spektrum rx that has programable failsafe or go for a orange rx that has it, and tbh can I trust something to an orange rx???????

I have 2 Naza Lites for 2 years now and I have the Failsafe (Battery monitor ) shut off. I have forced the fail safe and used the RTH which has worked flawlessly, but I still don't trust it so that's why I disengaged it. I use the timer on my TX and an on board battery alarm and use the IOC instead incase I get into trouble.

Mark

Stambo

I have 2 Naza Lites for 2 years now and I have the Failsafe (Battery monitor ) shut off. I have forced the fail safe and used the RTH which has worked flawlessly, but I still don't trust it so that's why I disengaged it. I use the timer on my TX and an on board battery alarm and use the IOC instead incase I get into trouble.

Be careful with the positioning of your lipo alarm, I am convinced they are a cause of at least some of the flyaways.

Lipo Buzzer Effect on Compass and Flight control board - YouTube

Tasajara

I will be avoiding flyaways on my Tarot 960 :biggrin1:
I opted to go with a XAIRCRAFT Superx controler.
Pretty cool that it can return to home even if you lose your compass

XAIRCRAFT SuperX v1.08

Last edited:
Top Bottom