Flight Controllers Naza-M Lite Versatile unit problem

ABriscoe

I put together a DJI F-450 Quad copter and all was working well except I forgot to calibrate my esc's so it was lifting off to the side. When I tried to calibrate them
I must have done something wrong. I took them off and calibrated them and when I put them back on and gave it power & all four esc's and the versatile unit keeps
beeping very fast with yellow light blinking. Did I burn it out? Help, I don't know how to fix it and I can't find any information about it anywhere.

trainrider06

sounds to me like you need to just calibrate your throttle end points, I really don't know anything about the quads but that sounds like an end point issue....

ABriscoe

Hi,
I did calibrate the throttle many times and got the same problem. After burning out the first one trying to get it to work then I found out from watching a video on youtube
just takeoff the gyro fixes the problem once you liftoff!!! There tech people didn't know what to do about it.

trainrider06

Wow! Thank you for sharing that!
Very odd thing, did they explain the cause as to why to do that? Or is it just some funky glitch?
I wonder if the guy that figured that one at just got tired of trying to find an answer and just said "hell with it, I'll see what happens?"
Thank you for posting that bit of info!

ABriscoe

Hope no one did that yet because I found out that this will only work in GPS or Attitude mode... never in manual mode because manual mode puts all the controls
on the pilot.
Don't ask me how I found out... It wasn't pretty :) good thing their was no damage or hurt anyone!!!!!! With that said it flies like a champ!!!!

Top Bottom