Micro Nano Cpx Battery

Nathan86333

I have several lipo batterys for the Nano cpx, and they only seem to last about 1 minute 45 seconds to 2 minutes 20 seconds or so. Is this normal or am I some how getting it wrong? I have good batterys in the charger that comes in the rtf kit, and alow the light to go out. Note: most of the flights are just hovering, small amount of manuvering.

heli-maniac

the stock charger may not be charging like it should they are known to not do a full charge
i have 2 brand new one that i have never used i charge mine on my big charger

pvolcko

I use both my big charger rig (with a parallel cable) and the included charger and get about the same flight time out of them. Make sure you have good AA batteries in the included charger. If it is taking longer than 30-40mins to charge a lipo with it then you are probably under charging them due to the AA's going low.

I also use nano-techs, not the stock eflights. I had no issues with the stock ones, just preferred the nano-techs. Also have tried hyperions for this bird. While they did give a little better performance they are way expensive and ultimately not worth it in my opinion.

Nathan86333

Thank you The flight time has increased! It seems to work really good. I set the B6AC Pro to Lipo 1s, 3.7, and charge limit to 150mAh.

Top Bottom