Micro Nano Cps/dx6

bodeen

hey, been flying nano cps rtf for a while and got a dx6 gen2 yesterday. I loaded cps file from spectrum but f-mode switch b. pos. 0 swashplate up and down only. pos. 1 swashplate shot up, still no spooling. pos. 2 straight into the wall, broke alot lol. changed gear from b to A. seems to work don't think it's correct though. thanks

Tony

Staff member
Best thing to do is to create a new model and completely set this helicopter up from scratch. I have never really trusted other people's setups since they didn't make it on my heli or my radio.

bodeen

Thanks, I used the setup from the cps manual also same thing. No spool up in pos. 0 or 1. switched gear to switch A and it spools up now but the light is red then blue on spool up. IDK it's working but something is off

Admiral

Page 6 of the Nano CPS manual gives you the full setup for the DX6, if you don't still have the manual it's downloadable from Horizon Hobbies.

Those settings should get you going and you can tweak them to suit yourself afterwards.

Tony

Staff member
Interesting. Wish I had one of them so that I could dive into this more and understand the issue you are having.

bodeen

thanks, I thought I followed it the manual, and checked it more than once. only spoos up in switch pos. 2. I'll keep messing with it. first spektrum. thanks for the help

Tony

Staff member
Check where your hold switch is mapped to. And also check your throttle and pitch curves and see where they are set to as well.

bodeen

got it working! in channel input config Gear was set to f-mode switch. When I moved it to another switch it spooled up but something wasn't right. All I did was change it to (5) Gear: Inh) in Channel Input Config. Normal mode is good now with blue light and stunt 1 spools up automatically just like the rtf radio. very cool, thanks for the advice. hope I can help somebody out

Top Bottom