My work shop!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:pride: Most of you know, My RC life has been in turmoile thru out the summer. I moved in the middle of July so I have been slowly getting things around hear set up, put away, and unpacked. Not in that order LOL. Well I've finally got my RC work shop put together. What A relief it is. Maybe now I can get back in the air. Start to build my F7F Tigercat! I finally got my HK450GT put together yesterday. Now I just got to get A battery for it. I've also have to finnish my t rex 600. Its all back together after the last crash but I have to get all the gauges on her and make sure everything is right befor I can take her up. LOL At least I have lotts of room in the back yard for flying. Well here are A few pics on the new shop!

HK450GT.jpgf7f box.jpgshop-1.jpgshop-2.jpgshop-3.jpgshop-4.jpg

Incase you are wondering, the big box is the F7F!

HK450GT.jpg

f7f box.jpg

shop-1.jpg

shop-2.jpg

shop-3.jpg

shop-4.jpg

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks guys! I always try to keep things organized. Too many small parts to lose! Lol Coffee cup was in my hand though! Lol The only time it's messy is when I'm working on something. I hope to take the 450 up next weekend. If I have time befor the air show. I might even fly a plane there! If they let me anyways? Ha ha!

Keith

Lets see how long it stays like that... I'm sure I spend as much time tidying up as building....

Top Bottom