Quad My wifes new toy

Lee

Bought this online for $45 RTF. Reviews are good, so let's see.

image-3781704926.jpg

What's in the box

image-232542187.jpg

He seems to have been in a fight as his face was pushed in. A quick blast with a hair dryer should sort it out.

image-359750099.jpg

2.4ghz radio. Model can also be bound to the turnigy 9x

image-465755217.jpg

5x 600mah for $12

image-3781704926.jpg

image-232542187.jpg

image-359750099.jpg

image-465755217.jpg

Lee

Video uploading now. She did very well. Here was my first attempt this morning. testing it out for when she got back from work. I tried the 4 settings. 20% throws, very docile easy to manoeuvre with no chance of over cooking it. 40% i feel this is easier than 20% as it gives you a little more control. 60% great for more advanced flying and 100% for doing flips, and this thing flips fast......no unbelievable fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Thankfully it's durable lol. Slammed it into the ground 3 times, almost 4. Looks like it wil be a lot of fun.

Lee

Hey, you try and do a flip from 2 ft in the air without bouncing of the ground :D
Here is Celias first ever flight.

Adam

Ya now that you got her hooked everytime you get a toy now you have to buy two hahahaha

Lee

Thats the idea Sam.
My dad is here for the week from the UK. He has never touched anything RC, except my rc car when i was 15. Whick he smashed into a wall and broke ( I was not happy) Well i gave him a go on the quad. Shows that its a great learning tool. This was his very first attempt.

Lee

Hi Matt,
I got it from China Wholesale-Cheap Wholesale,Buy Wholesale Products from China Wholesalers | BangGood
Its available from Hobbyking, but they were out of stock. So i thought i'd give these guys a try. It took 12 days to get to me, but the shipping is free. I also bought the tiger 600mah batteries 5 for $12. I get 12mins out of one, so with the original battery, i have well over an hour of flying between charges. looking forward to the wind dropping on sunday to give it a go outside.
If you want to test the Multirotor side of the hobby, this is a great, cheap way to see if you like it.

Tasajara

Nice..... That thing does flip fast.. I think I would have done a 1 and 1/2 flip before i could let go of the stick to stop to hover.. :p

Top Bottom