My very first build...EVER

IHalterman

I have never built ann RC plane (I've never flown one yet either). As a child the only models I built were snap togethers. I'm very proud of the job I did on this. Now, the next buiild will look even better. :)

IMG_0230.jpg

Thank you RC-Help for the easy plans and the great videos.

IMG_0230.jpg

Tony

Staff member
That looks really good. Only thing I see wrong with that is your knife is not sharp enough and tore the foam instead of cutting it. other than that, I can't wait to see some electronics on it and in the air. Any questions you have, you just let us know.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

IHalterman

Right now the plan is to try and save the wing with a little light sanding. As far as electronics, that will have too wait until I get and crash my E-flight Apprentice. :)
I plaan on buying a DX6i at some point too, so maybe then I'll grab some servos and the like.

Again, thanks.

Tony

Staff member
It's my pleasure. This plane was created out of sheer boredom here at work and made to look like the famous Telemaster. some day I will finish the telemaster and I will be able to compare flying styles and adapt any changes to the trainer.

Tony

Staff member
lol, I burn myself every time I build something. Some day I will learn. Okay, maybe not lmao.

Lee

LOL i nearly poked myself in the eye with a soldering iron today. Now that would have stung a bit. :D

murankar

Staff member
Ya the IQ around here is not to high. Ya they past a test, but that test does not test for IQ just skill level.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Come on now my almost son in law is a medic! Lol. He will be on his way to ft. Hood Tx. The end of the week!

IHalterman

Nah, it's Army wide. I was a combat engineer and we had it. I just think some people can ignore the stupidity better than others. Breeze, thank your "Almost" son-in-law for his service for us. Remind him that he is doing a job that 95% of the country can't or won't do.

murankar

Staff member
Hey let him know I will be in Texas at the end of September. I will have an address after I get down there.

murankar

Staff member
I should be there by the end of September. I am looking at on post housing at this point. I also found out my new unit is scheduled for deployment in the summer of 2013. I have now info just rumors for now. As I hear more I will post what I can to keep you all informed.

BTW: hows the build going?

Top Bottom