My Toys

BAdair

Here are a few pics of my toys :friendly_wink:

2013-10-29 13.37.54.jpg
Green is a Pilot Yak 30%, EME 60cc engine. Red is a TOC Extra 260, DLE 55cc engine

2013-10-29 13.50.21.jpg
2 Blade 130X's, Blade 300X, EXI 450 V1, Align 450 V2, Align 500 not yet setup. My 450 pro DFC is getting a re-vamp right now, will post pictures later when it's back together.

2013-10-29 13.37.54.jpg

2013-10-29 13.50.21.jpg

Derek

Holy smokes!!! That's quite a collection, for sure!!!

So far, you are doing the right thing on the forum. You've posted comments, replied to comments, and now you're sharing pictures. That's outstanding. Now...to completely fulfill the requirement, as an RCH member....you need to upload a flight video. I'd like to be the first to suggest that your first uploaded video be that awesome looking Extra 260 with the DLE 55cc engine, lol.

Just a thought, lol

Great pictures!!!

BAdair

Nice collection there. What's the plane on the back wall?

Thanks. its a scratch built foamy yak for practicing..lol 3s 1300mah 30a esc 200w motor with a 10x3.8 prop.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guy's!
Haha, I'll see what I can do about video, I'm not too good on that, now I'll have to buy a go pro...lol
I am by far not a 3D pilot on much of anything so you may not be impressed. I just enjoy flying and "trying" to 3D some.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go, this is how I started in RC didn't buy arf kits, I enjoy building things.
IMAG0143 (640x480).jpg100_0088 (800x600).jpgIMAG0202 (800x533).jpg2012-06-10 17.06.41 (800x600).jpg

IMAG0143 (640x480).jpg

100_0088 (800x600).jpg

2012-06-10 17.06.41 (800x600).jpg

IMAG0202 (800x533).jpg

Derek

Nah, I'm certainly not asking you to demo any kind of "mad 3D" skills...I just wanna see it in the air, lol. Just go out and have some fun flying...but get it on video, lol.

Take care buddy!

cml001

I can dig it bud!... I'm with Lee.... Awesome spit.... My personal favorite WWII fighter... Great squad!

BAdair

Thanks man!
I have a couple more heli's to ad now.. lol
Just got done with my trex 550 v2 kit, going for the maiden flight today, video won't be possible but I'll try and get some new pics.

Ken Jackson

Nice collection! Get that 500 set up you'll love flying that way more then the 450's. Its a good size and economical as far as repairing/replacing parts. I'd love a 700 but it cost a lot more to repair. Oh yeah forgot my new 2014 philosophy, stop crashing, LOL.

Ken

BAdair

Nice collection! Get that 500 set up you'll love flying that way more then the 450's. Its a good size and economical as far as repairing/replacing parts. I'd love a 700 but it cost a lot more to repair. Oh yeah forgot my new 2014 philosophy, stop crashing, LOL.

Ken

I hear ya!
Well I lied about new pictures from today.. I was too busy flying my extra 260, my trex 500, and tested the trex 550 for 3 flights all went well, and BS'ing with the guys at the field, that I forgot all about trying to get some new pictures.
My T-rex 550 flew great love it so far 3gx v2.1

Maybe this next weekend.
We are doing a Toy Drive (fly in) to raise money, and toys for kids on Christmas , so I will try and get pics of that and post them up.

BAdair

My wife bought me a Go Pro for Christmas, and I have been trying to play with it but the weather has been CRAP!
Yesterday I was able to go out and mess around finally, it has been forever it seems since I have ben able to fly a plane, I can deal with heli's in strong winds but not so good with my planes.
Yesterday the wind was about 12mph cross wind until about 5p.m. then it dropped off pretty good I managed to get some flying in on my Extra and a couple of video's. The quality is kinda crummy to me after I had to downsize it so much to get it to upload, I live in the sticks all I have for internet is a Verizon jet pack 4G and its slow!
Anyway here is a video, no zoom so look for the DOT... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Gerald

Wow, I am impressed! I have only been flying since Sept.2013 and have a long way to go. I just fly dollar tree foamboard scratch built. Great work on the video, good to see someone getting some air time!

BAdair

Wow, I am impressed! I have only been flying since Sept.2013 and have a long way to go. I just fly dollar tree foamboard scratch built. Great work on the video, good to see someone getting some air time!
Hey Gerald, Thanks!
I didn't even get into RC until Jan 2012 and as you started with scratch built foamies until I bought a used 30% 55cc Yak for (CHEAP from a good friend) in Sep 2011, and was scared to even fly it for like 2 months of owning it..
You will be doing the same if not More than me in no time!

Top Bottom