My tinywhoop track

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all. I finished installing the QX90c electronics to my TBS Xracer frame this week. I call it now Racer X :facepalm: I decided to make a track for the Racer X quad from stuff laying around the house. I'm waiting for my FPV camera to come in but here's a walk around of the track with my quad. Nothing fancy but it works for me

EyeStation

That looks pretty cool. You will probably want to thicken up the look of those arches. When you have the LoRez view of the VTX camera going, you might not even notice those arches in your goggles.
I finally got a chance to fly outside with the QX95 and the sunshine and cameras reaction to the changing light poses an entirely new challenge. And I can tell you, you do not see the smaller branches until it is way too late.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Those low hanging branches are a trip. The branches looks like something 3-D coming at you. For the arches, they do need something to make them stand out. I have plenty of time to get it right. The camera that I'm waiting for, per-order, well, HeliDirect has no idea when it will be in. So i ordered another camera but this one in stock and should be here Thursday the latest so to Tony's question, No I haven't run the track with the goggles yet. Like EyeStaion mention about not seeing the arches, they need fixing and probably need to spread the arches father apart. I wont know till I try it out. One day i guess lol. Til then my helis are giving my fingers a work out :)

Top Bottom