heli-maniac

here is my solo pro v2 i just got done modding

with aluminum head and swash and main shaft
carbon fiber fly bar
extreme landing gear
all new black blades
150 ma batteries

heli-maniac

ill have to work on a video of it in action i have not flown it with the new carbon fiber fly bar yet so we will see how it dose

heli-maniac

what happened bud?

every time i have try to hover it seem like would have changed the setting in the factory tx so i kept crashing it i hate that helicopter
just the little bit that i have mest with my EXI 450 i built has kept me going it is so much sweeter than that pill ov poop E razor

Tony

Staff member
yeah, I never liked my razor that I had. Everyone I know that got one, has a clone now or the real thing. But if you can fly the clone, you should be able to fly the razor. you may want to check the servos and gyro, and install your dx6i on it. That will wake it up a lot. I would install mg90s servos all around on it for more strength.

heli-maniac

yeah, I never liked my razor that I had. Everyone I know that got one, has a clone now or the real thing. But if you can fly the clone, you should be able to fly the razor. you may want to check the servos and gyro, and install your dx6i on it. That will wake it up a lot. I would install mg90s servos all around on it for more strength.

im done with it i have it up for sale now that i have my exi 450 done and my HK 450 gt almost done just waiting on a rx so i can set it up

heli-maniac

How much?

75.00 plus shipping comes with some spare parts
it needs a few parts to make it fly again tail slider 3 servos and a battery
comes with factory tx , rx ,motor, esc, gyro . ita full kit besides the parts i listed it needs

Top Bottom