My Office Job

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, he did two links, one with URL brackets, and another with VIDEO brackets. You are seeing the URL one.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah .. You just have to make me jealous of my own job! Lol

You have the most fun job on this planet !! Lol

Taking applications?? Lol ;P jkjk

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I love it Lee. Wish I was 25 years younger. I'd be there with you!!

Ps we used to do something like that with kites tied off the back of our boats! When I was young and foolish. Lol only we could take off and fly too!!! Lol

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
The only complaint I have is the audio is off from the video. Other that that, it's a great video.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Nice! Lol. Ahasome! Ah my akin back! Lol. Really lee I love it? They did not have things like that when I was a kid! Every trick I did on the water was on skis!

Tony

Staff member
It would be fine, but it's about a half second off. You can really tell in the beginning when they are going from shot to shot with the beat.

Lee

I think he hasn't finished it yet. He just put it on Vimeo for us to see. But he will edit it more and put it in HD next month. I will tell him about the sound.

Lee

i put a link above the video Jamie. You should be able to click that and open it directly in Vimeo.

murankar

Staff member
I have had problems using vimeo on my samsung nexus s droid. I need a special app to view vimeo. anyhow I liked the music and video was great.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
I like Lee's job for sure. Where can I sign up? Below is an example of what I do for a living (took a year off-getting older:hororr::p) No glory, no hot babes, no suntan, but explosives??? yesssss.

I pasted the embed code from Utube but it didn't work. Sorry.

The guys in the video are just installing ground support around a muck pass I think. The real fun is when you drill off a tunnel face and blast it to pieces. (small ones if you're any good).

Good life you have Lee. Love every day of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom