My New Website. www.ArmedForcesCarClub.com

Tony

Staff member
I have told most of you that I have been working on taking over ownership of another website for a while now. Well, as of 0700 this morning, the site is back up with it's brand new theme. The first thing you will notice is that it's exactly like the theme here. I have had great responses to this theme, and thought I would give it a shot over there. So far, the feedback has been good.

The site has 560 members not including all of the spambots (that is what most sites member count, is counting!). This was a hopping site in it's day, but it's died off here lately. Its my job as the new owner to bring this puppy back to life.

From the name, AFCC Home , you can see that this is a military website dedicated to those that serve our country. You DO NOT have to be in the military to join this forum. It's open to anyone and everyone. I keep the language pretty low on the site just as I do here, so it's family and work safe in most areas.

If you are in the military, like the military, support the military, love cars, and want to be a part of one of the greatest forums for auto's on the net, come on over and take a look around. We are only beginning to bring this back to life, there is a lot more to come in the near future. Let me know what you think.

Tony

Staff member
It has the potential to be a great site. Just needs some work. And yes, your Vette will fit in nicely. Although my Z is still better :poke:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Just looked Tony. O love the background! That's what we need hear, an air plane or heli or both ion the background! LOL Getting ready for work so I'll have A closer look later.

Top Bottom