My new Trex 450L Dominator

pavotibio

I couldn't resist the temptation! I bought me this new Align heli no matter I'm still flying circuits. The building is easy and fast if you'r not a 1st timer. The lengh of the servo wires is just the ruight one so you don´t have too think too much bout the wiring. The new place for the ESC makes easier the conection to the motor....the only low point is the til boom case which cannot be slided into the frame like in a regular 450. Althaugh the manual tells you to put it after having assembled the frame, I suggest to do it along with it...then you'll just have to slide the boom.
Here is the video. Some friends wanted to fly it too so it´s kinda messy.
Cheers

José

Last edited by a moderator:

pavotibio

How you like it? that is 6s right? must have some power to that little bird

The heli is definitely much more stable than a regular 450. You can feel that the moment it takes off. This machine is super powerful. If you have flown both the standard MCPX and the brushless version..kinda like that. This bird is mainly intended to 3D flying yet you can "play"with it anyway you want.
Two more things..the canopy is super flexible and please, DO NOT TRUST THE MANUAL!

- - - Updated - - -

Those poles make everyone crazy. I never know whether I am flying in front or behind them and more than one heli has left some scratch marks there....a zagi hit one straight in the midle!

Lee

I'm so happy Align came out with a 6S 450 heli. It means more choice of 350mm blades for my Warp LOL :D
Enjoy the new machine mate. :)

Top Bottom