my new bird

gaurdian

I have to stop buying and start selling.. My wife wanted to go to Italy this year so I was saving money for the trip to help her, until I seen this well long story short I seen a 700 fly and well there goes the vacation to Italy this year....god I thought my gaui was big....IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

treff

I think you will find that you will need to buy an even bigger bird to fly you and the better half to Italy
ditching a vacation for a bird would be instant death in this house lol

Dirk

Hell yeah bro! Welcome to the 700 brigade. You're gonna love it!

Oh, all my sympathy for cheating your wife out of her Italian holiday. I hope the consequences are not too rough on you.

cml001

Wow bro... U've got some HUGE balls! I've gotta hide a secret fund for my heli stuff... Took almost a year to get this 550 where I wanted it.. If mine knew how much it was she'd tear me a new one... If she missed a vacation for it... Well Tony will have to start a new forum.. Lol.. For male divorcees!

Last edited:

gaurdian

Well an update I just posted my new bird on my facebook my god within 5 min the wifey is calling me....she's not the happiest camper right now but then again she just did Russia watching the Olympics and took a friend that I found out I paid for so the way I see I'm do for a 800 now.....but she's understanding and great about this I don't have any bad habit's and after 32 year's of marriage this is the first time I've really spent money on my self I found something I enjoy and have a blast flying, life is to short not to have a blast and just work all the time.......

Top Bottom