My new bird

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
So I got rid of all me electrics and picked this bad little boy up.
Gaui NX4 kit, OS.37 with Hatori pie, align 2-1. Still waiting on the servos and Ikon
image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Great looking kit. I find it funny that you are going all nitro, and Stokke is going all electric lol. Can't wait to see the build. Video please!!! :biggrin1:

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Thanks tony.. That is ironic <---spell check please. Going to field now to see my friend Maiden his Diabolo..I won't forget my Go Pro this time

Derek

That's awesome that you got the NX4! A buddy of mine has one and he loves it. It has a really cool sound to it.

That Diablo is just awesome! I do hope you got video of it flying!

Graham Lawrie

Oh Dear:( hope not too much damage:)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pictures Anthony. Is the first one photo shopped? Its super clear:)

Ken Jackson

I thought all the Pros are going electric because the Nitro engine can't do what a high output battery can? Guess it depends on who you fly with.
Ken

Like the new Heli.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Ya Ken! The pro's do like the punch that the electrice give out, its awesome. For me i just love the way the smooth transition 3D looks and not to mention the flight time. Learning Nitro is way different from electric. Its all about collective management.

murankar

Staff member
I was going to say the same thing. Collective management is a must. If you bog the engine during maneuvers, then you need to work on the collective.

Nothing beats the smell and sound of nitro.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom