Micro My mcpx just went v2 :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I called hh and fold them that my board was really really acting up! What do they do... Amazingly they send me a v2 board! Whoa!!!

And believe me, you can notice the difference in the flying. It's more like bigger helis with FBL. It flies great . It holds it's heading better. Pitch pump doesn't Make the tail give be 45+ degrees.

The pitch pumps are a little less powerful but I guess that power is going to the tail now.. Which is better in a way that the heli won't just vdap on you on pitch pumps straight away..

Loving it!

Tony

Staff member
You guys are making me miss my poor little mcpx lol. I guess I need to get up to the LHS and get the parts for it. If I can even still fly it hahaha

Tony

Staff member
Oh, you mean don't slam it into the ground while inverted because you lost it in the sun one very early morning? lmao, I will try and do that.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hey I did that ... but it was on grass.. :p :p

OHH I DID my first half piro flip's first half successfully on my mcpx! that felt awesome! and looked awesome too! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hahahahhahahah... I was not ready for it.. lol.. was picking up my prescription, it was taking to long so figured would go fly around in the open field in front of some building.. ;) lol..

next time! :p :D

Top Bottom