Micro My MCPX is back and rebuilt liek new.

sarconastic

I got the parts I won on EBay and decide to just transfer my electronics tail and swash to the new parts since they were in a lot better shape than mine. . So I basically have anew MCPX setup with a Microheli Swash. Flies great so far. Pouring down rain out side so can't take it out there yet. Hovers really good in the office though. These are lot easier to setup than a 450 Flybar. I am now seeing the benefit of FBL. Now I just gotta learn to fly it better.

mcpxbefore.jpgmcpx1.jpgmcpx4.jpgmcpx2.jpgmcpx3.jpg

Later

Woody

mcpxbefore.jpg

mcpx1.jpg

mcpx2.jpg

mcpx3.jpg

mcpx4.jpg

sarconastic

Did my first full collective pitch flight/hover with idle up on, flying from mid stick. Totally different world, and so fast response for lift. Working on hovering and then one to other things. Tried slow forward flight. Mowed the grass, the tree and the drive way. Only sacrificed one link in the process. I love this little bird.

WOody

xokia

Its a good heli to learn on. I'd suggest replacing the hollow carbon shaft with a solid one from xtreme-production

Tony

Staff member
You can also make your own shafts if you have something to ACCURATELY measure the holes. Just get some CF and have at it.

Top Bottom