My lil girl, Makayla and her "Future Pilot" shirt, my 600, and my DX8

Slobberdog

Sweet Derek, and your baby girl is cute also, she looks like a happy little soul.

Last edited:

Derek

Thanks guys! Makayla is just awesome and we love having her around. She does real well about smiling and laughing...until the camera comes out. It's the oddest thing. She will laugh and smile all day long. Once she sees a camera, it's nearly impossible to get her to smile, lol.

That's typical isn't it, wait till she comes in from school and tells you she's got a pain somewhere, then you take her to docs, and she's jumping around all over... Haha, so much joy kids are... I've had 5, oldest is 38 now, 10 grand kids.... All great fun... Enjoy her whilst she's young, there a pain in there teens.... Lol

murankar

Staff member
We have the next Racquel Bellot. Hope she learns quick. Those are some big shoes to fill.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Derek

HA HA HA!!! I've seen Racquel Bellot fly. She's amazing!!!

Could my lil girl grow up to do that? I surely won't stop her if she decides to do so.

wolfman76

HA HA HA!!! I've seen Racquel Bellot fly. She's amazing!!!

Could my lil girl grow up to do that? I surely won't stop her if she decides to do so.

Just be sure to put the sim tx in her hand and the screen with the sim running in front of her atleast 10mins a day and eventually she will get it my 6yr old luvs to go on the sim and I trust him with my other child (DX8) whole heartedly. .. lol granted he crashes almost all the time but I have seen slight improvement. ..

Last edited:

Dirk

She is a very pretty young girl Derek. You must be one hell of a proud dad.

Before you know it, she is going to show you the finer ropes on how to do tick-tocks and pirouettes! :chuckles:

Top Bottom