My kind of January!

trainrider06

Its not that way here but wish it was.

Well it was a bit chilly at 70 this morning when I was flying my helis, but now has warmed up to 80!
Only reason I like this state....winters are short, and most times fairly warm...
:)

murankar

Staff member
Wwd in the house. Its a balmy 30 something here. The reason I hate this state is because of the long cold frozen snowy winters.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

trainrider06

Wwd in the house. Its a balmy 30 something here. The reason I hate this state is because of the long cold frozen snowy winters.

I'm originally from Ohio, why I don't live there now or since the 80's
All my family pretty much still lives there, I only visit in the summer months....love it in the summer up there
It's a hot frying pan here in the summer....

murankar

Staff member
I live in north east Ohio, mentor. I was in Texas for the last 2 years and loved being in Texas. So the heat is not that bad its the cold I hate.

trainrider06

I lived in North Carolina for 13 years before here, by far a much better place than this!
My only gripe I have with this state is you have to travel a long ways to get to any countryside
with any decent scenery! Eastern Ohio is very pretty, nice riding that way...I'm from Dayton, not that
great of landscape there either....spent a lot of time in Colorado, would love to live there, except it gets pretty
cold there, but it sure don't feel as cold because of the high air I guess compaired to Ohio cold...
And this place gets that damp wet cold with the wind....cuts right through ya!

Top Bottom