Quad My HK CF folding Alien 560

Well to tell you the truth. I haven't maiden it yet. Too rainy and wet here, but it is looking good weather wise next week. I will get some video of it, but it might be boring because On my maidens I mostly try to get it to sit in one spot while I trim it and test the GPS hold.

Mark

SIXFOOTER

Your going to like the Naza V2, I am a very novice at this and that thing IS the answer.
I really like the look of your Alien, thinking about building one for my son, he is a Dr and can fab, but electronics are not his thing.
Get that thing in the air ald lets see it.
At least I can watch someone else have fun while I am waiting on parts

Thanks SIX. I have to do some work on the cam gimble. (Needs servo) I will try to get to it today.
It actually has the Naza Lite. I had it on my Alien 450 for about 2 years and had no issues with it. Very reliable, but I also don't use the voltage failsafe which I think is mostly responsible for the fly aways. If I run into trouble then I use the IOC which has worked every time.
I have the Crius AIOPv2 on the 450 now which is a very reliable FC.
Here is a pict of it sporting the Naza lite.

Mark

UBAV1

Very nice!! I just joined this forum a week ago because I just started building the same airframe. Can't wait to see it fly. It looks really clean and simple with everything. I am working my way through installing the Vector FCS with OSD. I would like to hear any install stories if you up to it. Great Job!:coolpics3:

Top Bottom