My Helicopters Have A New Home...

Tony

Staff member
Had to do something with them rather than have them just sitting around the house in random places. So I made a small piece of wood and mounted it to the wall. I could have sworn I had 9 helis, but there are only 8 up there.

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

Tony

Staff member
Lol, that's just the helicopters. I still have an asston of quads and planes that I need to find a home for... ,

I like that, I have my helies all over, I will follow your advise and when my wife ask why are they hanging like picture frames I tell her that Tony said it is the best way to store them so gravity can keep the tail straight :smashfreakB:

Tony

Staff member
I have tried contacting the owner, it's been over 30 days so I have taken possession of it.... :chuckles:

Boogs

Stored right next to the door ready to go, nice! I got kicked out of the guest room so I built this.

2015-06-30 2015-07-03 001 001.JPG

002.JPG

Tony

Staff member
haha, that is pretty much what my studio is. Just a big shed. Hopefully not for long...

Boogs

It's not so bad, heated, air conditioned, good lighting and plenty of outlets. Oh, I have TV, phone, internet and a stereo too. All it really needs is running water. Pre-wired for the lighting. power and stereo, insulated and sheet rocked.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey I am just seeing this.. I have my old Wooden blades holding my helis up just ike this :D... great minds :D

Top Bottom