My flying day

Smoggie

I got out on Sunday with my KDS Chase 360, Kasama Dune, Goblin 630 and Goblin 770. So here's the fleet ready for the days action, happily they all looked the same at the end of the day:

Anyone have photos from their day's flying they want to share?

IMG_20160124_114919_hdr.jpg

Admiral

That's a great collection Smoggie, it's always a great day when all your bird come home in one piece.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm in the process of charging batteries for today flying secession. I got a new camera and what to try it out. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics and videos this evening.

holtneil

Hi Rodney so nice to see the fleet all fixed and ready to go , thats a nice size fleet you have now, still room for the Goblin 630 comp that would be a really nice flag ship get on to your mate to sell it to you

How are you getting on with the DRY LUBE on the main gears its working well on my G630c

Last edited:

trainrider06

For the price, I got this one, HobbyPartz 720P HD Sport Action Camera w/ Waterproof Case & 2 inch LCD I'll find out how it works.

Good deal! Looking forward to video!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice heli collection there Rodney, looks like a good flying site too.
Thank you Smoggie! Yes it's a pretty nice place, only bad about it is it's right off the lake, and the wind blows harder it seems around the lake.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rodney so nice to see the fleet all fixed and ready to go , thats a nice size fleet you have now, still room for the Goblin 630 comp that would be a really nice flag ship get on to your mate to sell it to you

How are you getting on with the DRY LUBE on the main gears its working well on my G630c
Thank you Neil, unfortunately I sold 2 of those heli's just this week! But I have a project 6s Dominator 450 coming!
Yes would love at least a 500 Goblin in the hanger, hopefully I'll have one!

superdon

hello do you have a problem flying all the different copters when I fly different heli of mine they are somewhat vary different I think it easier to just one or two my 600 is vary fast and my align is slow

Smoggie

The different helis aren't too much of a problem. I find if I setup the FBL the same then they fly in a quite similar way. But I'm not a hard flyer, I guess if you are into hard 3D small differences would be a lot more important.

Top Bottom