My flight at the Bradenton funfly

Geena

Staff member
Here is my demo flight at the fun fly yesterday. It was windy, and the field was so tiny. The trees you see, were only about 20 feet from the runway, and I had to fly over top of during most of the flight. A little nerve racking, but it was fun.

Tony

Staff member
Fantastic flying. Now we just need to get you that SJ5000 so you can take HD video lol.

Jimbo

Very nice indeed. There could be one tree, a quarter mile away, and my helicopter would head directly to it.

Jim

Geena

Staff member
Fantastic flying. Now we just need to get you that SJ5000 so you can take HD video lol.
Thanks, Tony. I think I got the GoPro figured out and it should make good (decent) ground to air videos now. But...I`m still going to get the SJ5000 just to compare them. I`m going to (try to anyway) remember to bring the GoPro to the field with me this weekend to record some more of my flights.

Geena

Staff member
Thank you Boogs. I don`t care for trees in the flight zone either. Every time I flew yesterday, I was thinking " yeah....this is the one that`s going cause the re-kit". Thankfully though, it didn`t happen. :D

Geena

Staff member
Thank you Jim. I`m not used to flying with any obstructions in the flight area. This is by far, the smallest and trickiest field I have even flown on.

Geena

Staff member
WOW speechless, nice stick control, listen to that wind.
Yeah, the wind was brutal that day. Blowing steady at about 15MPH, and gusting well over 20 at times. Definitely was not the best day to be flying, but we still had some fun.

Top Bottom