General My first Take Off and Landing Trials!

EyeStation

Looked great Moe!
I kinda wondered how you can have all those take offs and no landings. The buddy/trainer option is a nice way to keep the plane whole for a while.
Thanks for sharing.

Looked great Moe!
I kinda wondered how you can have all those take offs and no landings. The buddy/trainer option is a nice way to keep the plane whole for a while.
Thanks for sharing.

I do not why :(. I am good in taking off, but so far I find the landing is so hard as I cannot adjust the airplane on the runway and adjust the speed while taking off. Will keep trying :shocked:

Regards,
Moe Emam

Looking good Moe! You still planning to put together that 737 model?

Thank you Paul! Yes, I am planning to build the 373 model but I am still waiting to be an intermediate pilot at least to be able to fly it. However, I got another more detailed plan for Airbus A 320, and if I build it with adding wing let, it might be similar to the Boeing 737-800. Also, I think building it by depron instead of balsa might be more effective! What do you think?

Regards,
Moe Emam

Attachments

• A320_coffrage_emplanture_aile.pdf
    43.7 KB · Views: 46
  • A320_fuselage.pdf
    672.5 KB · Views: 27
  • A320_perspective_structure.pdf
    240.3 KB · Views: 28
  • A320_reacteur_caisson_central.pdf
    724 KB · Views: 26
  • A320_voilure.pdf
    716.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Specs.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,434

pvolcko

Also, I think building it by depron instead of balsa might be more effective! What do you think?

Heh. I don't know much of anything about scratch building planes. I'm a heli guy. Like my kits and pre-formed pieces for repairs when I crash. :) Was just looking for an update. Good plan on getting good on a trainer first.

pvolcko

I was thinking about getting something to try in the spring, but my interests have turned to quads and fpv at the moment. Still heavy on the single rotor helis, though. Maybe in the summer or fall I'll think fixed wing again. Till then, I fly vicariously through my planker friends. :)

Top Bottom