Projects My first scratch build and first rc plane

fireman7234

Hello guys just wanting to post a few pics of my first scratch bult plane. I've been flying helis and quads for a while now and been through the rc trucks/cars phase but never had a plane so figured i would give it a shot. It is the RC-HELP TRAINER i downloaded the plans and built with dollar tree foam board i added landing gear and a custom hand painted design now just waiting on electroincs to come in to complete the built but soon as i get it complete ill post a maiden flight video.
Thanks again tony for all the help
image2.JPG image1.JPG

Tony

Staff member
That plane looks fantastic. Be careful of the ailerons though. If they are too sensitive, cut them in half and either secure the inner half or put two more servos on it for flaps. Can't wait to see it fly!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there fireman 7234. Nice going on your first scratch plane. Looks great :encouragement:. Good luck on your first and don't forget; :voidh:

fireman7234

Thanks D.O.G. I will soon as I get it finished also I will post a video of the hk450gt maiden soon as I get good weather. Reason for the delay on the heli the first gyro I bought was defective ordered a mems ga-250 gyro this time

Quangzu

Looks very nice!
I would like to give scratch building a chanse but I have not been able to find the right "raw material" in Sweden yet. Foam is no problem but very big and thick, not like your dollar tree foamboard that seems to be available in more or less every shop.
I not have the real tools for cutting and handle bigger pices but one day... ☺

/Q

Derek

Real nice build, fireman! Ive built thw RCH Trainer, in two versions, and its an awesome flyer. I like the colors you chose!

Top Bottom