Scale My first scale heli

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well it's been awhile that i have said I'm going to get this coastguard heli up and flying. Here's a video with a home made camera hat holder. I have to get use to it. I'll make another video once the wind comes down plus I have my Gaui X3 that i need to make a video off also. I forgot to mention that the Scale heli is a 3 cell setup with a HK 3600kv motor. The heli also bounces up and down right before take off. Don't know why but it fly well enough for me for the time being. This is my flight team P9060010.jpg the video is the 450 Coastguard heli.[video][video=youtube_share;O0mjfJuXnK4]https://youtu.be/O0mjfJuXnK4[/video]

P9060010.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks guys. I just moved the RX & ESC from the back to the front, Plus my lighting wire harness is located in the front also. It seems to level out just fine just by moving the electronics to the front.

Admiral

Hi D.O.G., what mechanics have you used? I have one with Blade 400 mechanics, but have a lot of trouble with the tail, looking to fit different mechanics.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi D.O.G., what mechanics have you used? I have one with Blade 400 mechanics, but have a lot of trouble with the tail, looking to fit different mechanics.

I'm using a Tarot 450 DFC frame with the belt drive version instead of the TT version. I had to use my dremel to due some sanding/cutting the fuselage in order to get the frame to fit without rubbing. The electronics are located in the front of the fuselage for easier access to get to and to help with the tail end being slightly heavier.

Admiral

I'm using a Tarot 450 DFC frame with the belt drive version instead of the TT version.

Thanks for that info, I had thought about using something with a TT tail from the view of being easier to assemble while in the body, that is the problem I'm having with the B400.

holtneil

Hi mate thats a really nice bird well done you fly it well , love the video keep them coming, Nice landing right on the H

Last edited:
Top Bottom