my first real flight on video

trainrider06

Nice murankar! Which Gaui is that the X3? My Grandson is named Aiden also.
Looks like a nice area you have for flying also! Good ol Ohio, miss it in the summer/sping/fall...winter
you can have it! :wink:.

murankar

Staff member
Thank all.

Yes it is. My closest field is these soccer fields. The RC field is about 25 minutes away. Aiden likes to fly wings in the sim so he is going to build the ft versa.

I am going to test my camera rig today. So we'll see how things go.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
No luck today. Things got a little Charlie Fox troted. Heli is fine I am not so well. I

Since I start second shift this week I will get some time to fly.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
Well flying is on hold for the near future. I am back where I was 3 months ago mentally. This sucks big time. I hate being in these states of influx.

My plan is to still go to the funfly. Whether or not I fly. We will see how things go.

trainrider06

Ah nothing like red tape....well hope that can get moved along to your satisfaction quickly
Seems red tape is what it's all about these days government and civilian sectors.....:(

murankar

Staff member
It's about cost. Frankly it's cheaper to have acupuncture then to go and get meds. Anyhow maybe Thursday for more flights

trainrider06

I am hoping I can get some air this Friday...although the temps are getting steady in the 100's here
With the experimental government dome that's placed over this state every summer, it may be just too hot out...:(

trainrider06

I figure to maybe try in the morning before noon, or late evening maybe.
The only thing about morning is dang traffic getting to the field.

trainrider06

Ahh yes! Good thinking! Your correct!
Evening it is! That way I can stay mostly in the comfort of in doors most of the day!
and actually sleep in for once on my days off! :)

Top Bottom