My First Rallycross Race In Iracing

Tony

Staff member
I did a stream yesterday that was almost 6 hours long. I know from previous streams that no one wants to sit through 6 hours of video for 5 races. So I have started editing them into individual races.

In this video, I show you my perspective on my first ever Rallycross race in iRacing. These cars are a handful to say the least! They don't turn under braking, they don't turn under throttle and they are loose as well as tight. Yea, figure that one out. That is the struggle with these cars lmao.

I did make a pretty big mistake in this race though. The guy behind me in that screen shot picture is who I made the mistake with, but he also punted me on the first lap! So he punted me, then I did him a favor... Not intentionally, I can tell you that lol.

The video quality was not that great on these. I thought it was a little better than it was, and will be better on the next stream.

Tony

Staff member
It was pretty tiring, I will tell you that lol. I'm uploading my 4th RX race (5th race that day) right now and getting ready to edit the final 5th RX race (6th of the day) in just a little bit.

Tony

Staff member
It's a blast. I am thinking about firing up another stream, but just received 3 packages in the mail so I'm going through those lol. I will be making another thread and I have a very specific question for you. Stay tuned.

Top Bottom