Quad My first H Quad build from scratch

llommel

Got interested in building an H Quad after seeing all the posts everyone has been putting up.
Got it to the point where I'm waiting for the control board to come.
Used 3/8" firberglass rod for the sides & 3/8" aluminum for the center crosses.
Here are some pics so far. I'm open to any comments or suggestion.

quad 1.jpgquad 2.jpgquad 3.jpgquad 4 (480x360).jpgquad 4.jpgquad 5.jpgquad 6.jpgquad 7.jpgquad 8.jpg

quad 1.jpg

quad 2.jpg

quad 3.jpg

quad 4 (480x360).jpg

quad 4.jpg

quad 5.jpg

quad 6.jpg

quad 7.jpg

quad 8.jpg

Lee

Looks good dude,
I have a tonne of LEDs i need to put on mine. Gonna make it a night rig :D

llommel

Thanks guys, hope to have it flying within a couple weeks after the KK board arrives.
Jolly, I'll be visiting your part of the planet come March.
Hope to see how the world is "down under".

llommel

Got the quad all done with the board mounted & set up per instructions. Have ben flying it in my shop but not much room. Weather here isn't to condusive to flying.
Question=== if the kk2 board & all is setup correctly, should the quad hover & stay in one spot with no stick movement? Can't seem to accomplish. Any suggestions?
Thanks guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Got the quad all done with the board mounted & set up per instructions. Have ben flying it in my shop but not much room. Weather here isn't to condusive to flying.
Question=== if the kk2 board & all is setup correctly, should the quad hover & stay in one spot with no stick movement? Can't seem to accomplish. Any suggestions?
Thanks guys.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
The kk2 board is not a NAZA GPS. It will auto level but there is no GPS feature In it. You will have to Input stick movement to keep it in one spot. But what do you want out of a $29 board?

Lee

It will try to stay level, but it doesn't have position hold. So it will drift slowly.

Top Bottom