700 My first gasser .. HWC conversion

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
So..

It had been a while since I had gotten a big heli. And yes I had been waiting for something different !! So , I finally did my research and deal finding and pulled the plug on a gasser

Heli is a trex 600 nitro, stretched to a 700.

HWC 600 (hobby world ) conversion for fitting an RC style gas engine

Engine is Toxic Al modified Zenoah 260 PUH -- 26cc engine. Toxic al has modified this engine by lightening the crank, balancing the piston and crank, porting it right, making it vibration free and smooth with a higher torque and hp output depending on the rpm's and application !! It's brand new engine, means I gotta start with break in... That's great. So I know it's gonna be good and last.

Ignition is on magneto

Century v2 muffler (ill be getting rjx 26cc muffler to replace it)

Servos are ds610, on cyclic, jr servo for tail , and jr tail servo on throttle.

Scorpion backup gaurd

Coming as a 700 , but with all stuff needed including blades to go back to 600 if I want. I am debating what I want to do (disk loading wise) .. I am stil researching that.

No gyro, but my vibe is now getting decommissioned , and I will be taking ikon from it.

Stator gator .. Etc

Guess what I paid for it all shipped? :D

I'll post pics when i login on a computer :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
It'll run on mixed 87 gas ...mixed 32:1 or 25:1 depending on the break in or normal flying. :)

Slow headspeed : flight times of 40+minutes ..

On 1950 rpm.. And light 3D .. Looking at 20minutes of flight time

And at harsh 3D.. About 15 minutes a tank. :D

Dirk

That looks cool Gaba. You must cross out Nitro Pro on the canopy and sharpie in "Gasser" Pro. LOL

Top Bottom