500 My first big heli.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I couldn't pass this bird up so she part of the family now. A pic with my GauiP9190021.jpg This heli has a Turnigy Typhoon 500 motor, 80a Yep esc, 3 Turnigy TGY 930 cyclic, Align DS525M Tail and I'm installing a AR7300BX unit. The 500 looks meaner then the X3. I better respect her.

P9190021.jpg

Tony

Staff member
IMO, the 500's are the smallest size to get "proper" blade farts lol. You are going to love this bird! Congrats on the purchase.

Admiral

Looking great, in the process of getting rid of my MX5/Miata so that I can cart larger helicopters to the field.

Sad but good.

holtneil

Hi mate Nice looking bird its a nice add on to your fleet , it will fly like a dream

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks everyone. Tony....... So I guess I'm an official proper blade fart-er now, Huh? LOL

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I went to spool up the heli for the first time after installing the AR7300BX the other day. No luck! One of the Turnigy servos went bad. So now the 500 will get a set of KST 515mg for cyclic and also decided to order 500 flybarless head also. It will be a couple of weeks before the parts come in and this bird see any air time. Glad this happen on the ground vs the air.

trainrider06

I went to spool up the heli for the first time after installing the AR7300BX the other day. No luck! One of the Turnigy servos went bad. So now the 500 will get a set of KST 515mg for cyclic and also decided to order 500 flybarless head also. It will be a couple of weeks before the parts come in and this bird see any air time. Glad this happen on the ground vs the air.

Sorry to hear that, but as you said better it did it on the ground!

Top Bottom