Videos My first aerial video! YAY!

DAL2855

Banned
Loving this FPV system I installed on my Align 450 DFC Pro! Now it will make me learn all of the hovering orientations! It's a little bit choppy, but am working on it. Dunno if it's the recording software or the particular channel the equipment is transmitting on but am going to be seeing if I can get rid of this choppiness!

- - - Updated - - -

A second video I shot today!

Last edited by a moderator:

DAL2855

Banned
I would but don't have quite enough confidence yet, I did some more videos last night, with some FFF and an unintentional half funnel, but the camera was way out of focus or something the video quality was horrible so I didn't bother linking them. But gonna give it another shot today!

Lee

I don't know if its just me, but it looks like a bunch of still photos linked together? I can hear the heli but i just get stuttering image. It does seem like you must have serious vibrations from the way the picture is wobbling. Hoep you get it all working. :)

DAL2855

Banned
Lee, that's either the recording software I'm using or the channel the system is transmitting on, I'm working on that issue! I'm trying a different software today to see how it does!

Tasajara

What kind of SD card are you using? If it is not a class 10 the recording may not keep up with the live feed of the camera and VTX.
If you have around a class 4 that may be your problem... Just a thought, as something you can check.

BTW Great that you got it going... have fun...

wolfman76

from dealing with webcams it almost looked like a slow frame rate or fps but i don't know much of anything about fpv right now so craig is probably right about memory card

Top Bottom