Astroid design : cage, tail brace, frame brace, delrin tail motor mount
120tail motor
Extended tail
Carbon fibre tail fin
Air time Rc bulletproof skids
Kbdd pink fast pro blades
65mm plantraco prop
Hyperion 550 batteries

I don't know if I wanna call it mcpx anymore. Lol it's so far from it now.

Enjoy..

637d7ab8-8334-fb55.jpg
637d7ab8-8346-c625.jpg
637d7ab8-8351-d33e.jpg
637d7ab8-835a-efed.jpg
637d7ab8-8364-4db6.jpg

637d7ab8-836f-f2e8.jpg
637d7ab8-837b-2abf.jpg
637d7ab8-8385-97f2.jpg
637d7ab8-838e-cf74.jpg

Morelight

Fearless Freep
I could solder those size wires. Nice pictures Gaba. Looks good, wheres the video???? Too pushy? Just for your ears only, if we get the weather forecast this evening for tomorrow, I am going to Double Maiden tomorrow morning before the wind comes up too much. Going to film with my Canon Vixia, and my 2 el cheapo 720p mini cams. One on the helicopter, and one velcro-ed to my forehead.

Wondering if I should wear my heart rate watch from gym. I said Double Maiden up above, because its not only the 450's first air time, it will be my first CP flight. All I've flown in real life is an indoor Radio Shack small co-ax.

We'll see on video whether or not Phoenix flight sim training can translate Directly to real life. :p So you got that to look forward to tomorrow my friend.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
BTW... The p-51 electric lives again! Perfectly fixed, true and centered.

May be some aerial video... May be some search mission.. Lol let's c .. :)

a6934814-a3fc-7a76.jpg
a6934814-a409-314c.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Right right. It's repaired like it never broke and reinforced with basswood. Lol

Pay me 50
Plus shipping and it's yours with rx and battery. ;)

Tony

Staff member
I'm still thinking $20 shipped hahaha. Yeah, like all I need is another plane. Edge 540T, Edge Mini, Extra 260, Rogue 3D Bipe, Telemaster, F-16, Foam Trainer and the P-51. Oh yeah, I mean *ahem* like all I need is ANOTHER P-51 hahaha

Lee

Hey Gaba, I would put some hot glue or a small piece of shrink tube over the end of your tail motor to protect those wires.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yep.. that 50 dollar deal is real. I am in Plano.. 3 hours from austin. swing by and you'll pay 50 for the P-51 ep

I saw in your signature, that you are looking for a starter. P-51 is a warbird and low wing. I would definitely recommend starting off high wing.. I have a nexstar mini ep.. That bird is going to be BNF to a spektrum TX. I have some hangar rash to it, which I can fix. But, it flies slow and beautiful. I am selling that for a 100... but its worth it as a starter plane.. Thats how i started in planes :)

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, we left out a key component on the P-51...

IT WAS BROKE IN HALF!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you fly that trainer anymore Gaba? I think you only had it up about 4 times, right?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah.. The trainer hasn't seen air more than 6-7 times total. It's awesome!!! I loved it! But my helis took over and then I got the p-51. if nothing I might be taking it out on a run soon..

The p-51.. Did break in half in a crash.. It's all here on the forum.. Lol nothing is hidden . ;) it's back together and reinforced with basswood. Gonna do some more flights on it soon.. Some search missions.. :)

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, I just had to put that out there. It's just too funny hahaha. If you put that trainer in the air (and you should), get it on video. And we want to see the search recovery mission lmao. Really, you should put a camera on your 450 and do an FPV mission with someone watching the camera, and you flying.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
450... 450...??? :'( 450.......? Sniff sniff... :(

I think you meant p-51. I will. Don't know how to angle it just right for it to point straight and down under the fuse. Let's c

Lee

Just tape it to the side of the fuse Gaba pointing down with a slight forward angle. Straight down get disorientating and twitchy picture.

callsign4223

Staff member
He's movin from Ft. Worth to Austin, and then I'm goin home to OKC so Plano shouldn't be an issue. From some of your other posts I thought you were in Austin. As long as it doesn't break in half AGAIN it's all good. :)

Top Bottom