Prop My aircraft was in restrictive airspace

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi everyone, while flying this morning had company:nevreness:. Figure was about 300 feet high when I had a visitor who decided to check my plane out. It was a Bald Eagle :yikes:that are well populated in Southeastern Virginia. He was bigger than my Apprentice with a 1.5m wingspan. He flew higher than me and followed my movements. When I went right he did the same and then decided it was time to come in for a landing. He didn't follow me down but continued to slowly circle, I do know they have very good eye sight. Remembering the number one rule: Bring it home in one piece:agree::tranquillity::duck:. BOY was I glad to touch down and carry if off the field. Best regards, Jim

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I had the same thing happen to me but a hawk . The hawk attacked my foamy and I recorded it... posted it on my YouTube channel.
Here is the video. @ 3:28 he did a fly-by and @ 4:36 he went for the kill. Don't worry...no bird or bird was injured during filming :bellyroll:

Last edited:

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
We also have Canadian Geese in the area, but that morning they were no where to be seen. Guess they knew something we didn't.

Top Bottom