my 450 pro dfc with ar7200bx

heli-maniac

welll got it all back together from the last crash 2 weeks ago with a nice set of Rail Blades i picked up
so it was a awesome day to fly almost no wind
take the 450 and 550 to the school after tossing the nano around out front that was a blast
so at the school pulled out the 450 to see how it would do after the rebuild man this thing flys so good
did some pyros then said heck with it im going to flip it for the first time and wow did some nice rolls also
then i get the big boy 550 out and and hell i was shaking bad enough from doing the flips with the 450
so i put the 550 in the are do a few pyros really fast ones i lost count of how many in a row
toss it into id2 and here it goes front flip then do a roll one way then back the other way then a few more pyros
then did a back flip and wow so then i put in a 45 sec. inverted hover man this thing is solid
then get the 450 out for the 2nd pack and alittle cocky now with it take off do some fast pyros and bam it started to pyro out of control
its flipping and flopping i fight it and get it back up right hit thr. hold simy auto it down hard on the skids
i didnt even want to think of what just happen
so walk up and all i see hurt is the skids are broken on one side every thing else look just fine wow
but any way here is what caused the little bump

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, that piece worried me. I like the plastic one because there is more meat there.

Great job on the T-Hold and saving the bird bro! This is a perfect example of how it can save your bird!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yep that happened to me too.
Plastic works much better.

Good job throttle holding it man!!

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

heli-maniac

thanks i got real lucky and it didnt trash it
i thought i still had the stock one but i cant find it any were o well
im looking at the KDE one it has lots more metal on it just like the stock one

On my 550 i dont think the esc is got the high side set
the head speed seems kinda slow for a flat 90 curve in id2 but thats nuthing

murankar

Staff member
Dude that looked the servo mount from the EXI or the HK 450. I had that exact same thing happen to me so I replaced it with the T-Rex 450 Pro metal mount and things were all good. I have had hard landings after replacement it and it held up just fine.

Top Bottom