must have had good timing!!!

wolfman76

i picked up this dvd the 14th i just checked it today and it is now on backorder it is done by the SAB GOBLIN MAN HIMSELF!!!! Bert Kammerer .... here is the link if anyone wants to check it out to seee if it comes back in availibility..
SmackTalk RC “Learning 3D with Bert Kammerer Part 1" DVD [SMTDVD-01] | Magazines, Books & Videos - A Main Hobbies
SmackTalk RC “Learning 3D with Bert Kammerer Part 1" DVD
Man i can't wait till it gets here it teaches alot......

This is the SmackTalk RC “Learning 3D with Bert Kammerer Part 1" DVD. This DVD includes the first five chapters of the SmackTalk “Learning 3D†series. If you are proficient with forward flight, and want to learn how to fly 3D, then this DVD is for you! Bert walks you through all the basics of 3D flight, with step by step lessons. He not only shows you the maneuvers, but also teaches you how to teach yourself and gives you the tools and foundation to become a proficient 3D pilot!

Learn These 3D Maneuvers:

Backwards flight
Inverted flight
Inverted backwards flight
Huricanes
Funnels
Flips,
Rainbows
Tic-tocs
Piro Flips

got email yesterday that it has shipped so it should be here soon.... I'm all goose pimply!!!! lol

Tony

Staff member
Hope it works out for ya and teaches you something. Maybe I should get one as well lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I learned my nitro tuning from these videos and yes i do buy these videos online. Just bought one for 3D but thinking of getting more

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Westy

LEGEND
I am getting them!!!!!
haha

I am addicted to Tic toks and full piros at the moment .... getting better at both ....

Nick Maxwell .....does a great job teaching both on you tube "one tank 3d lessons"

Tic Tocs

Piroetting :Loop and Circles

Piro Flips

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I had bought some like I said before from smacktalk website. THis post MADE me buy ALL the LEARNING 3D and smack talk full episodes!!

MORE MONEY!!

More money spending will make me fly better Right ? ......

RIGHT!! ?????

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????

HAHA!! :D

Lee

Thats right Gaba, Throw money at it :D
The videos are very detailed. I haven't watched mine for a while now, but as i'm getting into the piros i think these will reinforce what i'm doing.

wolfman76

I think it will work best for me to watch the videos with my TX on my lap and practice the stock movements at same time he is doing them to help try to train in the movements...

Stambo

I tried some tic tocs on the sim the other night and thought "am I missing something, this seems too easy" but he makes it look easy in the vid too.
I'm still not gonna try it for real. :)

Tony

Staff member
This is all I need. "Thinking" I know how to do something and going out and trying it on the 600 lmao. Money for the videos, money for the repairs hahahahaha.

Tony

Staff member
I was looking through these, and I wish there was a way to download all of them in one click. Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

Westy

LEGEND
no I could nit find a way ... except buying the DVD .... I guess we porpors just will have to click multiple times and risk RSI from the excessive mouse clicking! :) LMAO

Tony

Staff member
Im really thinking about getting a few of them just to try them out. Might learn something other than hovering lol.

Top Bottom