Multi-Quote Issues, Forum Changes

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone. You may have noticed that the quick reply box is no longer visible. This is no worry as all you have to do is click on the reply button at the top or bottom of the page to reply to a thread. In reality, it's still the same number of clicks, it just cleans things up a bit.

The biggest reason for this is the multi-quote. Derek first brought it to my attention that the multi-quote was not working properly. I tested and sure enough, it was not working. However, by selecting all fo the threads that you want to quote, then clicking on the Reply button (not the one under a post, but the one under the whole thing or above, it's an actual button), it will multi-quote as it should.

If this confuses anyone, let me know and I will make a quick video when I have a chance to show how to do this. I do apologize to those that have grown used to the way the forum was, but this is the only way that I have found to get it to work correctly.

Post up questions if you have them.

Tony

Staff member
I can't stand it. The entire time I have been on a forum, I have used that quick reply box. I have put it back, but you will STILL have to click the reply button to do the multi-quote option. Hope this helps make everyone happy lol

Derek

I'd just like to let you know that I was just able to do a multi quote post in one of the threads I was just on. It worked.

Derek

I was doing it entirely wrong, before! This time, I clicked on the "multi quote this message" tab on the two messages, then clicked on "reply with quote". and it worked.

Top Bottom