Spektrum Msr file

jacko

Hi Tony I loaded your Msr file into my Dx8 followed all the instructions how to and it worked. I can now fly my Msr with my Dx8 thanks for the file.

Only a couple of questions the hold switch did not stop the heli from powering up in position 0 mix or in position 1 hold.

I had to alter the trim settings quite a bit to get it to hover without quite a bit of right stick and some right rudder and forward right stick if that makes sense. It was turning to the left and drifting to the left and backwards. but with the trims altered it now flies almost hands off.

I have the files for the e-flite 450 but before I try it out can you explain to me as though you were explaining it to a five year old! how to make sure that the throttle hold is set as I don't want it starting up at full chat when I connect the battery.

Thanks again for the file and a great site.
jacko

Tony

Staff member
For the throttle hold, you need to hold the roller button as you turn the Tx on to go into the system Setup menu. In there, you will go into Flight Mode menu and make sure Flight mode is on F-Mode and Hold is on Hold. I don't know if it is programmed into the file that I had on there or not. It will be the same for the 450 as well after you create that model.

If you have not seen it, check out the heli setup video for the DX8. This is just the beginner setup walkthrough. I have not had time to finish the DX8 series with everythign else going on unfortunately.
DX8 How-To Pt. 4, Basic Helicopter Setup - YouTube

Top Bottom